[vc_row][vc_column][engines_banner banner_style=”one” engines_banner=”917″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Detailing and Winterizing
Detailing and Winterizing normally happens when it is time to get your boat ready for storage. At Rhynard’s Pontoons, we will detail, shrink-wrap, winterize, and store your boat for the winter months – and have it ready to go for you to hit the water when spring arrives.
Rhynard’s Pontoons takes pride in making your boat look great by offering a full line boat detailing service.
- Exterior Cleaning and Buffing
- Interior Cleaning
- Detail Seats
When it is that time of year to take the boat out of the water… we are here to help.
- Oil Change and Filter when necessary.
- Lower Unit Gear Lube
- Fuel Stabilizer
- Disconnect Battery
- Transportation/Delivery Service is available – contact us for pricing at (616) 754-7634 .
- Storage Available, call us for details.
Encasing your boat in shrink-wrap is a great way to protect it from harsh elements and to keep it clean.
- Unlike a tarp a properly installed shrink wrap will not leak. Period.
- Won’t ice up and collapse
- Don’t need to brush off snow.
- Won’t have to bail out puddled water, or anything like that.
- Shrink wrap is a polyethylene which has UV inhibitors and creates a seal which is much tighter than what you or I can make with a tarp and ropes.
We are here to help in any way we can.
- Shrink Wrapping
- Transportation if necessary.
- Pick it up by June 1st
- Detailing and Cleaning additional
At Rhynard’s Pontoons the job will be done right, so you can basically forget about it until spring. Enjoy your adventure for many years, have the friendly staff at Rhynard’s Pontoons take care of you. Call (616) 754-7634 with any questions you may have.
How to winterize a boat[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]